Yearbook Groupie – Yearbook resources and guides

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

When I was in high school, I just remember the class being fun among the deadlines!
    We have had the “Yearbook theme wedding” (heard of the funeral burying last year’s book but I just could not do that), many Frappe parties, Celebrate birthdays, and my favorite is at the end of the year having a banquet, party, awards time!

What do you do for FUN?

Keymaster

Only one year did I attempt to have a yearbook club/staff, but they wanted to have t-shirts so everyone knew they were part of the yearbook club/staff. We let the kids submit a few designs and then chose the final design. It was a tough decision on whether to use the yearbook theme on the shirt or just a fun yearbook logo, but in the end they wanted the theme to be a surprise, so they didn’t want to give it away on the shirts since they wanted to wear them all year!

We’ve done shirts each year and it’s just student media generic not related to the theme. I wanted a club but the school needs it as an elective. We have now sign up for snacks! We have deadline coming up so eating and working is fun.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top